Sunday, February 21, 2010

Special Cards from Special People!

I know, I know...I'm always bringing up the rear but I wanted to show you some
 Valentine's Day cards that showed up in my mail this week..

My friend, Michele,  is the most faithful card maker and sender I know. She always remembers
and is not up until the wee hours, at the last minute making her cards.
They always come on time. I wish I could be more like her.
This is the cute cupid card she made...
My friend Elizabeth sent this one. I wish you could see the detail and the layers in this card. It is a beauty and one that I will treasure. Thanks sweet friend! (That's little Lizzie standing guard)

This card came from my blog friend, Michelle Rondeau, who lives in Quebec.
Her blog, Wood and Fabric can be found here. We became acquainted through her Etsy store
 (I've bought lots of neat things from her) and now we occasionally
email back and forth and have become friends. She knows how much I love
her fairy ladies and she sent me this large dancing fairy which is so much
more lovely in person. Michelle makes beautiful tags, cards, small memory
books and other art pieces. Please take a look in her shop...you will enjoy the trip.
(click on the piture to enlarge)
The last, and most special Valentine came from a boy I love very much.
you guessed who it was from....Charlie!
(seen here with his Mommy!)

3 comments:

My Vintage Studio said...

Your cards are very pretty! It is always so nice to get mail!

vivian said...

Have a great trip! Wish I was going somewhere warm!
hugs!
vivian

Celestial Charms said...

Such exquisite Valentines. But of course, Charlie's was the "best!"
Have a great week.
Maureen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails