Saturday, February 13, 2010

Two more Collages....sent with love

For my sweet, inspiring, creative friend Elizabeth, with love...
You bring so much joy to my life with your art and your writing. You have challenged me to be a better crafter and blogger....thank you for all of your inspiration E! Love you!

This for my loving, supportive and wildly creative friend Dee
 (luluathome on Flickr)...no blog yet but I'm working on her!
You are loved Dee!
If you love this little angel girl...she could be yours, too, if you just go to Sandy's (Sandy's Creations)
Etsy Shoppe; Blog Banner Queen, here.
I have been dying to use this little girl..I just love the way her hands are covering her mouth.
 Sandy-these images were a dream to work with! Thanks so much!
 Can't wait to see what you come up with for Easter!
I'm so glad my friends received their Valentines before tomorrow.
With the snow this week, there was no telling when they'd arrive!
Still more Valentine stuff to come...
xoxo

8 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Joyce,
Thank you for the Valentine :) Sure made my day and your work is wonderful!!!
Elizabeth is very creative and I'm learning from her also!
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Warmly,
Deb :)

Peridots Garden Blog said...

How beautiful! The colors are rich, the story is told with eye catching content and there is just enough left unsaid for the beholder to relate to their own life experience.

Your talent is magnificent!

Thank you for sharing!

Sandy

Unknown said...

Eeeek I love what you did with the images and thanks so much for the plug :) Your friends are so lucky! Happy Heart Day!

Go Marc and Sidney!

XOXO
Sandy

mimi said...

Happy Valentines Day my friend!!! I loved my valentine. I have it sitting on my desk shelf so I can see it as I work on my computer. Love you tons---too :)
Have a special day tomorrow. Enjoy your red food.
xoxox
Mimi~
PS You will never guess what I am watching as I work on my little tags.......you were so right!!!!

Bev said...

Thanks Joyce for the cute Valentine! I love it! It really made my day! Enjoy your Valentine's Day!

Mimi Sue said...

All of your wonderful Valentine creations are so great. Love them all. Have a happy V day. Mimi

Unknown said...

Joyce, I can't tell you very much I love my Valentine. It will not be tucked away on the 15th. I have peered so closely at the image to see how on earth it was created. Thank you for the link. I now see it is one piece. I must get the little flower punches you use, brilliant! I am so happy you are working on Dee to have a blog. I think she is the most talented person and has so much to share with us. Joyce, thank you so much for your kind words. They mean so very much to me. I have learned to love paper because of you and look forward to branching into this altered form that you love so much! Enjoy your Valentine's Day! Elizabeth

GwendolynKay said...

I just love this sweet and charming card. She is so cute!
Blessings!
Gwen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails