Monday, November 30, 2009

Please excuse me...I need to keep my nose to the grindstone!


Hi friends. I didn't want to just disappear into thin air but I wanted you to know that I'm taking a bit of a blog break (for maybe a week). I have 2 swaps to finish up and I haven't even taken the pumpkins down yet. Do you ever occasionaly get overwhelmed with the tasks at hand?
When I come back I'll have lots of pictures to share of all of the wonderful swaps I've been involved with. Sharon-your package is in the mail!
I'll be back soon~
Joyce

6 comments:

Celestial Charms said...

Joyce,
You take your time Sweetie. We will be here when you return. Good luck in getting everything done, and have fun!
Maureen

marie said...

Have a good break!
Re: pumpkins. I have three decorating the front steps as I type....along with some "seen better days" mums.
Isn't it nice to know we're not alone!
Try to pop in this week to enter my giveaway...I think it's something you'll like. I'll be posting it after midnight.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Take your time, Joyce. It's no fun when you're in overload. Pace yourself and enjoy.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi Joyce,
The answer is, "yes"!! Smart girl to take a break when you need it. That's the only way I can keep up too. I'm glad to read that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Wishing you lots of productive time. : )
Mary Lou

Unknown said...

Joyce, Don't you dare over extend yourself for my tag swap! I will send you a set regardless if you send yours or not. I don't want to be responsible for you needing plastic surgery! Have a restful weekend! Elizabeth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails