Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A Swap For All Seasons...November

Another enjoyable swap has just been completed for our happy group.
This month the theme was Happy Birthday and the color was BROWN.
I am happily meeting some new friends through this swap. 
As I mentioned before, the format is that I create for one person and someone different creates for me. It's different than having 2 people swapping with each other and I really like the way it is working out..
This month Pam, of Treasures-n-Textures created a card and tag for me. Click on Pam's blog name to go visit her blog. She is a whiz paper-crafter but also a quilter...beautiful things she makes! Here is the perfectly lovely card she made... 


I love the 2 women on the front...

Lace, ribbon, buttons...Pam knows what I love...

I even like the way she attached the Happy Birthday tag...I'll be copying that technique...

The tag was equally sweet...look at the trim on the bottom!

I like to read cookbooks the way others like to read novels...

now look at the darling detail...
 spatula and spoon....love it!

Last is the destash...also in brown.
Seam binding and fun fur...

Some tiny little vintage photos...I've never seen these before but they sure are nifty...

even a pretty piece of brown floral fabric...

Isn't everything great?


Thank you, Pam, for being such a generous and talented partner...
I loved everything you made for me and will find fun ways to use the treats!

I'll be back to show you what I sent to my partner, Linda!

xoxo
Joyce

3 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very nice card,tag, along with the goodies!
I joined the Christmas one. These swaps are just perfect.
Warmly,
deb

Jo said...

Everything was so thoughtfully made. I love the little spoon and spatula on the tag. What a really unexpected little touch.

marie said...

I really liked this brown swap...I didn't realize how much I like the color until I had to play with it a bit!
Those mini pictures are so cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails