Tuesday, March 4, 2008





If you look to the left of this blog you will see a banner for the Hippity Hop Easter Swap hosted by http://www.boobyfish.blogspot.com/ that I have been working on. You can see a tiny peek of part of my project here. This is the biggest swap I've participated in and seeing who the other artists are in my group, (that would be the green group) I am just a tiny bit intimidated. (OK, hugely intimidated!) It will be exciting to see what beauties come my way. If I can figure out how to upload to flikr, I will post pictures there.


So, I'm back in the blogging saddle again. I promise not to be gone for so long. I don't think I'll be posting every day but feel free to link to any of the bloggers on my favorites list-they have pretties to look at and sometimes even recipes for some delicious goodies. Thanks for dropping in on me today.

1 comment:

Trish said...

It was SO GOOD to see you today! Your Easter Swap goodies are delectable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails