Thursday, March 27, 2008

GaGa for Garlands Swap

Just wanted to jump in here and mention that I am participating in the GaGa for Garlands Swap. I love garlands-this one will be fun and only one swap partner. My partner is Robyn. We've already exchanged information so we're ready to roll.
All of the gifts from the Hippity Hop Easter Swap have been exchanged and opened and now I must post my pictures. I have to honestly say that this was a great group of women to swap with. All of the gifts I received were inventive and down-right adorable. Some, but not all, of the women have Etsy shoppes. I am still enjoying my treats and hate the thoughts of packing them away.

5 comments:

Betty said...

Thanks for visiting my Joyce. I'll have to come out and read more of your blog.

jemkagily said...

I looooooooove the image of the mama robin and her hungry babes. Where did you find that?

Heidi said...

I can hardly wait to see what you make! I sure love my garland you made for the Hippity ... Swap... I'm going to leave it up all year!

*heidi*

Vicki Chrisman said...

Where on earth did you find that image for you topper????

Sandra Evertson said...

Such a sweet blog banner!
Sandra Evertson

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails