Monday, June 14, 2010

Getting Ready




There's so much going on right now...finishing my tags for the Wish You Were Here
 postcard tag swap, hosted by Elizabeth of Creative Breathing...





...putting in lots of time to get my studio/craftroom ready for....

 


Here's just a little peek of some primping going on...
Before...


and After...


My amazing friend Joni came over yesterday and took one pair of Shabby Chic cotton drapes (purchased on eBay, previously sold at Target) and made new valances for my windows and another beautiful project that I'll share at the "Reveal" on Friday.

In addition to all of the creative fun going on, I'm in the midst of some medical testing so my hope is that I can get everything completed and have a clean bill of health by week's end!
xoxo
Joyce


10 comments:

Nan said...

Your tags are coming along and your curtains look great.

TheNormanFive said...

love your tags. your craft room will be great. Love the curtains.

ImagiMeri said...

Hi Joyce,

Your room is great. I'll keep my fingers crossed and put out happy thoughts that you do get that clean bill of health.

Hugs,
Meri

marie said...

Hi Joyce,
Looks like your room is coming along nicely! I love that fabric!
I don't think I'll be able to join in the "Where Bloggers Create" party ~ maybe next year. But I can't wait to visit everyone else!!
I'll be praying for you as you wait on the results of your tests. I hope you receive a good (definitive) answer.

Thanks for the birthday greeting!

Suz said...

Joyce,
Your tags are looking so cute! I think the tags that come in on Elizabeth's blog are just adorable. I always say, "Some day, I, too, will do cute tags..." Just a wish.

I do hope you come back with a clean bill of health. I will be thinking of you.

GwendolynKay said...

Lovely tags. Love the cupie dolls taking a ride. I hope your tests come out fine for you.
Blessings~
Gwen

Unknown said...

Joyce,
I can't wait...I had to take my name off of the lsit for this year, I am revamping again...just not where it needs to be. I am selling a piece of furniture so I can get it right. Having nevr done thsi before, it is trial and error.....I am really excited to see your room tho' !

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

S much going on!! Love those valances, Joyce!

Lori said...

Hi Joy! I, too, am in the midst of getting my room ready for Saturday as well as trying to get about 5 different scrapbooking projects done! I love those curtains and can't wait to see what else you'll reveal. I'm also sending best wishes for a clean bill of health as well. See You Saturday!

Claudia said...

Hi Joyce!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I love your tags - how talented you are!

I'm also taking part in Where Bloggers Create. I'm looking forward to seeing your studio. By the way, I grew up Lutheran and was a camp counselor in a Lutheran camp for 2 summers when I was in college.

xo
Claudia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails