Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Swap For All Seasons-February-my treats from Francie

David and I have been traveling quite a bit in the past month. We are home for a while now and just trying to get back to a normal rhythm.
Yesterday, my package arrived from Francie of 
This was my first time to be paired with Francie and she is a real sweetheart!
There were many gift pouches in my package...she really spoiled me!


Our theme this month was Valentine's Day and the color was RED.
Francie made the cutest handmade card and tag...very girlie with lots of glitter and pfoof!



Aren't the images cute?
The turquoise heart is actually a candy box and tucked inside were..


lots of different flowers and some lace and other bits and bobs.


So many different things in the stash she sent!!! (Love the rose hearts!)
AND...
a dear little lavender sachet that she made....it smells heavenly, of course!

There was also a nice sampling of chocolate...as I said, WAS.

Thank you for all of the treasures, Francie.
I am so glad you had my name this time,
and now,
I have your name for March!!

I'll me back to show you what I sent Marti!

xoxo
Joyce

4 comments:

JansArtyJunk said...

You received some beauties there Joyce... This sure is a fun swap...I've nearly finished my 'Yellow' swap for you...will let you know when it's all on its way ;) Jan x

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

You are so sweet Joyce ! I knew you were traveling and had to come home to the fridge-ed Nawth. I love your blog design and your colors were great inspiration ... I am excited that you have me for March.
(())

babYpose said...

Very lovely treats, sweet images heart shaped.

marie said...

Fun stuff!!
Vintage Valentine card images make me smile. We sure did get to see a bunch of them during this month of the swap!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails