Sunday, October 6, 2013

Deb and Sandy's Halloween/Fall Spoolie Swap

Wow! I haven't done any swapping for a long time and this month I have been in 2 swaps....very different but equally fun.Deb of Garage Sale Gal, (yes, the same Deb who I just sent cards to in the Swap For All Seasons swap) along with Sandy of 512 Lake Street, suggested this swap a few months ago.

Erica is a collector of vintage things and her favorite is Christmas....I'm telling you this to help you understand my swap package for Erica. I followed the guidelines for the Spoolie and Erica said she loved Halloween. I hope she likes the sweet side of Halloween...


I love all of the sweet Mary Engelbreit Halloween images and chose this one of Ann Estelle (my all-time favorite) to create Erica's Spoolie.


Too cute to spook is what the little tag says. Do you like the flying bat??? LOL!

I could never come close to finding the kind of vintage treasures that Erica does at the many Estate Sales she visits so I decided to make something using vintage images and an old Bingo card. I included the vintage look mug (and some other things I forgot to photograph) and some yummy local chocolate!




Erica has been struggling with her RA lately and her package to me has been delayed a bit. Please hop over and wish her well.
I t was a pleasure to be your partner in this swap, Erica!
Thank you to Deb for all of her juggling in getting everyone matched up.

Thanks for visiting....I love it when you let me know you've been here!
xoxo
Joyce

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Joyce,
This ME spoolie is so cute! I am so glad you joined the swap....I adore Mary E. as you know....:)

Unknown said...

Whoops...forgot....Erica is going to LOVE ti! :):)

Lutka And Co. said...

I LOVE ME! Your spoolie is so cute!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Your ME spoolie is very sweet! Erica will love it and the very nice paper goodies and love the JOY mug! The little bat makes the spoolie!
Warmly,
deb

Jo said...

The spoolie looks great! The addition of the flying bat really adds something. All the little extra touches you put on things amazes me. I haven't learned that art yet... maybe one day I will.

marie said...

These spoolie creations are so much fun! I took a peek back at the spoolies you shared in April...these little things just make me happy!
I'm going to need to try making one!!
Love that Bingo card and mug...they make a cute pair of gifts.

Diane said...

What a fun swap!!! I love the spoolie, and I have always loved ME myself....so cute!!

Perfectly Printed said...

What a great idea to use the ME images!! A very cute spoolie and so very clever!!

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Thank you so very much Joyce! I just posted about our swap! It was so much fun, and you were so generous to me!
Looks like everyone else agrees that the BAT is too cute! lol
Erica :)

Unknown said...

Awww wonderful! Let me know if you want me to create and install a fall banner for you! Sandy xo

Mimi Sue said...

Love the spoolies! How fun to do swaps. You meet the nicest people when you swap don't you? Love that wreath card you made too. It's getting to be that time of year again...Mimi

Mimi Sue said...

Love the spoolies! How fun to do swaps. You meet the nicest people when you swap don't you? Love that wreath card you made too. It's getting to be that time of year again...Mimi

Mimi Sue said...

Love the spoolies! How fun to do swaps. You meet the nicest people when you swap don't you? Love that wreath card you made too. It's getting to be that time of year again...Mimi

vivian said...

Adorable spoolie Joyce! I love mary englebriet! I did see on Ericas blog the spoolie she made for you as well.. how cute it is! I had fun with this swap I really like the whole spoolie idea. such fun!
have a great weekend!
xoxo
vivian

Pam said...

Love the spoolie. It is so cute. Also great bingo card. Mug was a perfect addition.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails