Thursday, August 28, 2008

Blog Candy!

I wanted to get these pictures posted so you could all see what you were signing up to win. My little friend, Amelia, is going to help me present the prize......

She was very excited about helping me today while she was brushing her hair....first are some vintage greeting cards with a floral theme and some copies of vintage images for you to use in your art projects...
then, a beautiful vintage handkerchief with embroidered roses....and.....Amelia was really excited about this one.....an embroidered dresser scarf with beautiful blue, pink & yellow flowers and a darling robin's egg blue pitcher that came from The Cottage. Linda told me it was from an old diner. How cute is that? So, it's not too late to enter. Just leave a comment on this post by Sunday, August 31 to enter to win. If you don't enter you'll have to deal with my bouncer.... Have a good day! Hugs & kisses from Amelia and me!

4 comments:

marie said...

What wonderful looking goodies you're giving away!

And as for your "bouncer" ~ that is one cute little girl!!

Bev said...

Look at that face!! How cute! She's getting so big! I'm glad I entered 'cause I love the stuff and I'd love that dresser scarf!

2 posts in one day too WOW!!

Anonymous said...

What neat treasures!

jemkagily said...

Did you deliberately teach her the "stink-eye" or did she just do it naturally? She does it so well....

:) Wendi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails