Monday, July 14, 2008

What a nice surprise!

Imagine my surprise to find out that I have been given the following awards by Vicki Chrisman.














Now the rules are, that you must


1. Post the logos to your blog


2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you


3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs


4. Add links to those blogs on your blog


5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs


Thanks Vicki. Now my nominees are:


Michele~a dear friend I don't get to see often enough


Bev~a former work-mate and friend who is a great card maker


Samantha~a great swap partner


Heidi~one of the sweetest bloggers I have had the pleasure to meet through blogging


Mimi~my partner in Garage Sale hysteria


Dawn Edmunson~The Feathered Nest (I love to visit there)


Michelle Wooderson~ MishMash (one of the most inspirational card makers)


Whew! I did it. Please visit all of these blogs and say Hi!


Thanks again Vicki and have a blast at CHA.

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi Joyce!! You angel, thank you so very much, for not one but for TWO awards ~ I appreciate them both! I must admit, I'm so very bad at passing them along...I have SO many favorites now that I would never finish! Thank you for your sweet words about my blog too Joyce, I enjoy keeping up with it and meeting sweet friends like you. This is a wonderful, supportive, creative place we have here ~ thank you!! xxoo, Dawn

Heidi said...

Hi Joyce!
Wow, thank you for including me in the fine list of bloggers you forwarded these awards to! Cool...two at once! I want to go now and visit the others. {I'll try to get it up on my blog real soon!}

*Heidi*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails