and David & I can't wait to see Charlie on Friday!
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY CHARLIE!
We Love You!
These are the cards from this year's set.
Are you curious about what they say inside? I'll tell you at the end of this post. (I made 17 sets of cards with 7 cards each....paper pieced and decorated. You can do the math, it makes my head hurt)
I also had small decorated journals and collaged canvas art boards. The boards are one of my favorite things to do. I use vintage images of postcards or other pictures, ribbon, buttons, sheet music and whatever I can find in my vast collection of "stuff".
I even made new business cards. They have my blog address on them so I knew I better get blogging again.Also on our table, were some hand-sewn felt items made by my neice Wendi, who lives in New Jersey. I will show you pictures of her work in my next post and also some other things she has made. She is an exceptional woman!
Now for the phrases on the insides of the cards....
1. I'm not perfect............but I'm so close it's eerie!
2. Just how many Healthy Choice cookies can I eat before it's no longer a healthy choice?
3. Mid-life is when we no longer have upper arms...we have wing spans and look like flying squirrels in drag.
4. Girlfriends.......who else can we be ourselves with?
5. Elanore & Ruth were always a hit at the church choir picnic....they brought their Mixed Berry & Beefeater Jell-O Mold. There's always room for Jell-O.
6. I used to think I was indecisive.......now I'm not so sure!
7. My idea of housework.....is to sweep the room with a glance.
That's it for now. Did you laugh? Or at least smile? Good! That's my goal!
My fingers are aching and I'm sure you're tired of reading if you've even made it this far! I will post more very soon.
I will leave you with this because I always leave you with this....Charlie the dragon on Halloween!